Kia ora for Term 1 2019

Kia Ora and Tena Koutou to all

Welcome to Room 15's Blog page

I trust that you have all had an awesome start to the term with Mrs Martelli in the last 6 weeks.

I am back in the class and will be with you for the rest of the year, continuing with our learning journey.

I am sure you had an amazing experience with 'Hands on Creature' incursion.

I would like to reiterate an important message from my initial letter, and that is that I believe open communication is extremely important for a successful outcome. So please don't hesitate to contact me  about any concerns and I will try my best to help resolve these. If I don't know then it becomes harder to help.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the goal setting meeting on Thursday the 28th of March.

Kind Regards
Vishon Busch

Comments